Spiritual Warfare Tips
- When working online, don't waste your time or energies- go for the groups and forums who have the largest audience.
- When arguing- use lawyer tactics- question, question, question. Make your opponent give all of the answers. Then take apart what they say and question some more. If they contradict themselves or reverse themselves- make an issue and throw it in their face in front of everyone. Make them look more and more discredible and like an ass in front of everyone.
- When posting ugly biblical scriptures, it is best to copy and paste the entire page, as this often forces people to read it instead of giving them an optional link.
- Remember- large e-groups and forums have the majority as lurkers. Be strong- the hard core enemy who actually number fewer in most groups, especially if they are jews, they will scream and attack the loudest. The majority listens. Always try to have your proof and references handy.
- Create junk e-mail accounts. Use them for only a specified time and do the hit, copy and paste. Make sure the groups you join have open posting. Moderated posts are obviously a waste of time. I have used this tactic with many xian e-groups- copy a full page of damaging scripture, paste it to the "post" with a title that will attract attention and hit the send button, doing this many times right in a row, one after the other before the moderator can catch it, if he/she is online.
- Anti-Xian tracts can be left in libraries, churches (place them in their hymnals or other prayer books), book stores- especially in xian materials, in restrooms, on newspaper dispensors, school campuses and libraries, laundromats, xian library books and bibles, outside xian revivials, hospitals, hospital waiting rooms, newspaper racks, and other functions and anywhere else you can come up with.
Back To Resources
Back to Spiritual Warfare Main Page
Back to Hell's Army 666 Main Page
© Copyright 2005, Joy of Satan Ministries;
Library of Congress Number: 12-16457